By remitting payment to Pop of Culture to participate as a vendor at one of our multi-city popup shops in the United States, you acknowledge and agree with the terms listed below. The pronouns "we" and "our" represent Pop of Culture. The pronouns "you" and "your" represent the vendor.
1. Payment must be made at the time of application submission. Your payment includes the cost of the event specified on the application page, plus a refundable $75 security deposit per event.
2. We only accept payments via our online Wix website or Paypal invoicing. You can pay with a credit card, debit card, or Paypal account.
3. Once vendor payment has been confirmed and you have been selected to participate in one of our events, there are NO vendor fee refunds allowed, for any reason. If we cancel an event, you will be given participation credit for another event. We will only refund the security deposit. All cancellations will be announced on our website, social media channels, and via email.
4. In the case that you cannot show up due to COVID-19, you will not receive a refund for the vendor fee, only the security deposit. You will receive a credit for the vendor fee that can be used for a future event.
5. All receipts/invoices will be sent as soon as we have confirmed your payment.
PARTICIPATION & CONDUCT
1. We only accept applications from the types of brands listed on our application page. We do not accept every application that comes through due to selecting vendors that are the best fit for our brand and space restrictions. If we reject your application for participation, you will be notified within seven (7) business days with the reasons why.
2. If you are an alcohol vendor, you must provide us with proper forms verifying you can sell and serve alcohol in a specific city/state. If you are a food vendor, all hot foods must be kept warm and maintain an internal temperature of 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. As a participating vendor, you are strongly encouraged to promote your participation in the events you have been chosen for. You can only use the marketing materials provided by Pop of Culture to promote on your social media and/or website unless given written consent to use other marketing materials.
3. You are required to show up ON TIME for setup and stay until the end of the event. All setup information will be sent to you at least two (2) weeks before an event. If you fail to setup on time or leave an event early, you automatically forfeit the $75 security deposit fee and may not be chosen to participate in future events.
4. If you choose not to participate after you've made payment, you cannot give your space to another vendor.
5. During an event, you and anyone associated with your brand must adhere to the following code of conduct:
-You are required to work your table the entire duration of the event. If you leave your table unattended, no one else will cover it for you.
-No smoking is allowed in the venue. If you want to smoke, you must go outside to a designated smoking area. The use of illegal substances are not allowed in or around the venue.
-No pets are allowed inside the venue unless it is a service animal (you will be required to show proof).
-Do not play your own music.
-Do not engage in any physical or verbal altercations. Anyone seen fighting (whether physically or verbally) will be asked to leave the event.
-Do not damage the venue in any way.
-Clean up after yourself and properly dispose of any trash you generate.
If you do not adhere to all parts of the code of conduct, you will automatically forfeit the $75 security deposit and may not be chosen to participate in future events.
If you do adhere to all parts of the code of conduct, the $75 security deposit will be refunded within 5 business days after the event.
SETUP & TEARDOWN:
1. Setup times will vary from event to event, however, after the conclusion of an event you have 1 hour to pack up and exit the building (unless otherwise stated).
2. Please bring your own table and table cover (unless you were instructed otherwise). We do not provide those. You are responsible for making your display space as welcoming and aesthetically pleasing as possible. Remember to pre-plan your display and stay within your space restrictions. All your extra items should be able to fit under your table or should be stored out of sight.
3. Your spot inside the venue will be assigned to you. Someone will be there on the day of the popup to direct you to your area.
1. You grant Pop of Culture full permission, perpetual and worldwide, to use your business name(s), logo(s), photographs, videos, audio, or quotation in accounts or promotions in any medium.
2. You agree to market your participation in an event on your social media platforms and/or website. You can only use the marketing materials provided by Pop of Culture to promote on your social media and/or website unless given written consent to use other marketing materials.
CONDITIONS of LIABILITY
1. Pop of Culture reserves the right to change the venue and time of an event. If this is done, you will be notified as soon as possible.
2. Pop of Culture reserves the right to cancel an event. If this is done, you will be notified as soon as possible and given a participation credit.
3. Pop of Culture and the owners of the venue are not responsible for any vendor merchandise/belongings that become lost, stolen, or damaged.
4. Pop of Culture and the owners of the venue are not responsible for any physical reactions you may have to food and drink served at an event.