By remitting payment to Pop of Culture to participate in any of our events in the United States, you acknowledge and agree with the terms listed below. The pronouns "we" and "our" represent Pop of Culture. The pronouns "you" and "your" represent the vendor or participant.
1. Payment must be made once you have been accepted and sent an invoice. Your payment includes the cost/fees of the event specified on the application page and tax. We DO NOT hold spots. Only full payment confirms your participation.
2. We only accept payments via Zelle or Paypal. Paying with Paypal or will incur an extra processing fee of whatever PayPal's rates are at the time.
3. Once payment has been confirmed and you have been selected to participate in one of our events, there are NO refunds allowed. We repeat, NO REFUNDS will be issued, EXCEPT in the case of being denied participation after the Pop of Culture team reviews your application. In that case and that case only, will you be refunded.
If we have to cancel an event, we will reschedule it and you will be given a participation credit. All cancellations will be announced on our website, social media channels, and via email. If you cancel your participation or don't show up to an event, no refund will be issued and a credit may or may not be issued. Whether or not a credit is issued is at the discretion of the Pop of Culture team.
PARTICIPATION & CONDUCT
1. We do not accept every application that comes through due to selecting brands and individuals that are the best fit for the type of event, our brand, and space restrictions. If we reject your application for participation, you will be notified within seven (7) business days with the reasons why. Your application fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
2. If you are an alcohol brand, you must provide us with proper forms verifying you can sell alcohol in a specific city/state. If you are a food vendor, all hot foods must be kept warm and maintain an internal temperature of 140 degrees Fahrenheit or you will not be able to serve it.
3. As a participating vendor, you are strongly encouraged to promote your participation in the events you have been chosen for. All participants will be sent flyers to promote the event. You are not permitted to put the Pop of Culture name/logo on any advertising material that has not been approved by a Pop of Culture representative via written consent.
4. You are required to show up ON TIME for an event. For popup shops and art fairs, you must stay until the event has ended, even if you sell out or traffic slows down. All setup and event information will be sent to you at least 2 weeks before an event. If you fail to arrive on time or leave an event early, you may not be chosen to participate in future events.
5. If you choose not to participate after you've made payment, you cannot give your space to another brand/individual.
6. During an event, you and anyone associated with your brand must adhere to the following code of conduct:
- At popup events, markets, and fairs, you are required to work your booth the entire duration of the event. If you leave your table unattended, no one else will cover it for you.
-No smoking is allowed in the venue. If you want to smoke, you must go outside to a designated smoking area. The use of illegal substances are not allowed in or around the venue.
-No pets are allowed inside the venue, unless it is a service animal (you will be required to show proof) or you are given permission by a Pop of Culture representative or representative of the venue. If an event is outdoors, then pets are welcome.
-Do not play your own music.
-Do not engage in any physical or verbal altercations. Anyone seen fighting (whether physically or verbally) will be asked to leave the event immediately and will not be allowed to participate in future events.
-Do not damage the venue in any way.
-Clean up after yourself and properly dispose of any trash you generate.
If you do not adhere to all parts of the code of conduct, you may not be chosen to participate in future events.
SETUP & TEARDOWN:
1. Setup/call times and teardown times will vary from event to event. All participants of an event will be sent detailed information regarding setup and teardown at least two weeks before an event.
2. For popups and fairs, you must fit your display into the pre-set space allotment. You will be required to consolidate your display if it takes up more space than allowed.
3. For popups and fairs, your spot inside the venue will be assigned to you. Someone will be there on the day of the popup to direct you to your area. For the talent palettes, you will be given a time slot to perform.
1. You grant Pop of Culture full permission, perpetual and worldwide, to use your business name(s), logo(s), photographs from your website/social media and photographs taken of you by our photographers, videos from your website/social media and video taken of you by our videographers, audio, and words to promote our brand and events on any distribution channel.
2. You agree to market your participation in an event on your social media platforms and/or website. You can only use the marketing materials provided by Pop of Culture to promote on your social media and/or website unless given written consent to use other marketing materials.
3. We, the Pop of Culture team, will market the event to the best of our ability, but we cannot guarantee a specific turnout for each event.
CONDITIONS of LIABILITY
1. Pop of Culture reserves the right to change the venue and time of an event. If this is done, you will be notified as soon as possible.
2. Pop of Culture reserves the right to cancel an event. If this is done, you will be notified as soon as possible and given a participation credit.
3. Pop of Culture and the owners of the venue are not responsible for any of your merchandise/belongings that become lost, stolen, or damaged.
4. Pop of Culture and the owners of the venue are not responsible for any physical or mental reactions you may have to food, drink, or substances you consume at a Pop of Culture. By participating in any of our events, you agree to not hold the Pop of Culture brand, any Pop of Culture representative, or the venue owners liable for or take any legal action against them for any physical or mental reactions you may have to food, drinks, and substances you consume at a Pop of Culture event.
5. Pop of Culture and owners of the venue are not responsible for any injury you may sustain during an event and by participating in any of our events, you agree to not hold the Pop of Culture brand, any Pop of Culture representative, or the venue owners liable for or take any legal action against them for any injury you sustain during a Pop of Culture event.